Or maybe you're trying to gain additional skills while you launch your venture. How to get job experience when no one will hire you. Gaining the right job experience when no one will hire you is a challenge that can be overcome with creative solutions and determination. I was wondering what other jobs a 13 year old could do besides newspaper delivery? Well kept wallet by laurie blankupdated february 16, 2021 some of the links included in this article a.
Job seekers can find listings on company websites in the careers section; Job hopping isn't what it used to be. Now that you've found your top candidate, don't lose her. Maybe you're a serial entrepreneur in between startups. Are there any other suggestions for a job that pays me enough money so i can give to charity and keep. At 16, the law doesn’t limit the hours you can work or the types. On career sites, such as monster, indeed and linkedin; How to get job experience when no one will hire you.
SUMMARY: Responsible for taking orders from customer, entering order on cash register, making change, and delivering order to customer.
- Verifies stand inventory at beginning of each workday. Notify manager of any discrepancies.
- Assist in preparation of food items and fills customer orders.
- Accept payment for food using cash register, make change and keep register balanced.
- Make certain food is replenished in stand as needed.
- Must keep food stand neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other work duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 15 years of age
- Must be available to work every weekend
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States of America
- Must be able to learn how to operate a cash register
- Must be able to learn how to operate various food preparation equipment
- Must be able to stand for long hours, walk long distances, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds, must be able to work in the heat and the cold