Job hopping isn't what it used to be. Can i work as a helper in. Because right now i am only getting paid $100 a month. I also forgot to mention, but, say you suggest making things and selling them online, how do i s. How to get job experience when no one will hire you.
Job seekers can find listings on company websites in the careers section; Finally, some actually useful advice! I want to know how i can make money. Are there any other suggestions for a job that pays me enough money so i can give to charity and keep. I want to know how i can make money. I just got my tax file number, so i'm eligible to work. Finally, some actually useful advice! On career sites, such as monster, indeed and linkedin;
SUMMARY: Responsible for taking orders from customer, entering order on cash register, making change, and delivering order to customer.
- Verifies stand inventory at beginning of each workday. Notify manager of any discrepancies.
- Assist in preparation of food items and fills customer orders.
- Accept payment for food using cash register, make change and keep register balanced.
- Make certain food is replenished in stand as needed.
- Must keep food stand neat, clean and organized.
- Performs other work duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 14 years of age
- Must be available to work every weekend
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States of America
- Must be able to learn how to operate a cash register
- Must be able to learn how to operate various food preparation equipment
- Must be able to stand for long hours, walk long distances, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50 pounds, must be able to work in the heat and the cold